adidas 3-Stripes II Soccer Sock

adidas 3-Stripes II Soccer Sock Reviews



More Picture


have purchased few of them. They are great and durable. I love soccer and I play twice a week.I wear them every time I play. They look good even after many many times of use, they look like brand new every time I wear them. I think they will last for years. The color never fade after few washes. the stretchy material never get over stretched. I really like them and I recommend them to you guys.

adidas 3-Stripes II Soccer Sock Feature

  • Arch and ankle compression.
  • Over-the-calf soccer sock with fold-over cuff.
  • 100% stretch nylon.
  • Knit-in 3-Stripes on cuff. Heat-transfer brandmark on foot.
  • Hand-linked toe seam for comfort.
Over-the-calf soccer sock with fold-over cuff. Arch and ankle compression. Hand-linked toe seam for comfort. Knit-in 3-Stripes on cuff. Heat-transfer brandmark on foot.


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews


great socks - Matthias Ritzkowski - Arlington, MA USA
Well, ever since my team mates and I put on these bad boys we have logged 2 consecutive wins. This is truly a winning product. br /Highly recommended. Great quality, good support.br /:-)


Nov 05, 2010 15:20:04

0 comments:

Post a Comment